Flu Clinics 2020
You are eligible for a Flu vaccination if you are in an at risk group. It is very important you have your flu vaccination each year to protect you from Seasonal Influenza.
All flu clinics will be held on Saturdays, at Fairlands Medical Centre, starting at the end of September 2020.
To book your flu vaccination, please contact the Practice on 01483 594 250 or if you are already registered for patient access for online booking, you can book your appointment via www.patientaccess.com.
Due to COVID-19, the process for our flu clinics will be different this year so that we can minimise your time at the surgery and comply with social distancing and PPE guidelines.
On the day of your appointment, please follow the instructions below:
- Please do not arrive early or late for your appointment.
- Please ensure you wear appropriate short sleeve clothing underneath your outerwear as on arrival at the surgery, you will be asked to have one of your arms exposed ready for your vaccination before entering the building.
- All patients are required to wear a face covering before entering the building.
- Only patients eligible for a vaccination will be permitted to enter the surgery (unless they require help from a parent or carer).
- On arrival, please queue (socially distanced) outside the front door of the surgery and a member of staff will ask you to enter the premises when there is enough space.
- Once inside the surgery, you will be checked in and asked to wait until you are called by a clinician. Social distancing should be maintained at all times.
- Vaccinations will be done in the door entrance of clinical rooms. Please wear suitable clothing as this will be a public area.
- Once you have had your vaccination, please follow the signage to exit the surgery via the side doors.
Thank you for your patience during this time.
Fairlands Medical Practice